Friday, June 13, 2008

We love our customers!

It is just such a rewarding experience when our customers share their artwork and their comments (ok maybe its not so great when its a negative comment but luckily thats such a rarity I dont have to deal with it often!). Here is a wonderful card and comment from Christine D.

"Hi Tracey,
Of course I couldn't wait to make a card with the wonderful lily stamp and it's attached for you to see as I don't have a blog. I don't think I've ever mounted so many stamps so quickly LOL! My hands were literally itching to get them on paper. I must tell you that the stamps make the most perfect images and are a dream to use. I love them and the quality! Thanks so much and I'll be back!!!
Chris"


Thank you Christine, your sweet words and wonderful card were such a joy to find in my mail box! (its really sooooo much better than spam! LOL)

1 comment:

Rose Ann said...

Soooo much better!! Christine's card is gorgeous!!