Sunday, August 31, 2008

Customer shared artwork!

Whew. With this last post I am all caught up with our customer shared artwork! And wait till you see all the eye candy we have for you! Several stamp artists have been kind enough to share their work with us today. I want to thank you all for sending us your projects you help keep this gallery fresh and inspiring! Thank you very much to Lee, Petraso, Cathy, Eva and Annica!! Tusen Tack!



This card is shared by Lee, isnt this card adorable!
Zeebo looks quite at home in his black and white ribbon-y world!

Check out this card by Cathy Tidwell
... the coloring, the layout, the rolling hills and puffy scallop clouds, whats not to love!
And now for some new cards by our Swedish friends...

Another card by Petraso.... (who has a real name Im sure but never signs her emails, so she will always be Petraso to me!) Last night I mixed up the card translations, They are fixed now, this one reads "missing the sunshine" Poor Mimo, so sad yet so darn colorful!

These next few cards and bookmark are shared by Eva Andren. Eva is so great to share her projects with us. She always has something wonderful to share. What else can we say about Eva's cards? We know they are going to be fun and colorful and super cool... see what I mean:



I'll bet you a quarter this one translates to "my book" call it a hunch.
See, im learning all on my own!
And last but certainly not least... we have a whole bunch of cards from Annica Nielsen. Annica has some great creative ideas worth noting, and check out all that COLOR! She is fearless!






Idea to note: check out how she incorporated all those pattern paper strips. Makes for one heck of a WOW background! I feel a challenge coming on! And check out Mimo's little pet! LOL
Idea to note: DoodleFactory images are just begging for google eyes!


And just in time for Halloween... Annica shared these great Swedish collage style Halloween themed cards with us. Just wait till you guys see our upcoming release. A coordinating new DF halloween set is coming VERY soon!!



Worth a closer look: Check out that super cool button in the bottom left corner, how much fun is that! I want buttons like that! (Annica please share your source!)

Im not sure if you noticed but we are missing one of or favorite stampers in this group of swedish beauties... Nina... I know you have been working on some DoodleFactory cards over there... You know we cant get enough of your projects, please share your newest works with us!

4 comments:

Petraso said...

*big smile* Great artist have Artist namne and i hope to be one so I rip of My favorit Picasso and did do it with my namne Petra so it become Petraso for like 20 year....
Eva is Muffin in sweden and in my phone book....
And your Swedisch are GOOd!!! it is my bok....
I love Annikas Card She is amazing!!! the octopuss card i Fabolus.... Puss meens KISS in sweden and KiSS meens what you do in the toilett..... Lot to learn....
We love your stamps and I think Nina is Coming posted som Soon....

Petraso said...

Eva´s green card she send too me .... I am a proud owner!!!!!!

Rose Ann said...

Everything is incredibly cute!!

DoodleFactory said...

So many great cards to look at. I've never seen Annica's cards before - love her work as well! Thanks for sharing these!