Saturday, February 28, 2009

customer shared artwork

Todays first post is brought to you courtesy of three customers who were kind enough to share their projects with us!   Later on today I will be posting something very egg-citing (not so subtle hint) so stop back soon or if you are signed up for automatic updates make sure you open that email too!

Ok, on with some eye candy... First up is a beautiful Frozey card by Sandra MacLean
Sandra used watercolors to color in Frozeys 'fro. I think this card is just fantastic. The coloring and matching DP is perfect together. 


This next card is designed by Melissa Banian and uses what is fast becoming our most popular backdrop from our set the scene release, the tropic backdrop. Moki is dancing to a computer printed lyric of one of my favorite songs printed on a tag with a coordinating flower lei. I sing this song in my head and I just can help but smile!

And last but certainly not least is a card by Lee Murphy. 
Lee's sweet stuff card is beautifully made and the colors are deliciously rich!
I love the little crystal heart accents and wonderful pattern of falling treats. 

Thank you to Sandra, Melissa and Lee for sharing your work with us!

No comments: