Sunday, March 22, 2009

Gifts!!

Here are two little gifts I cooked up for my coworkers. However, then I ran out of time and realized I couldn't make 40 of them before Good Friday!!! Shhh - hope they don't read this blog.

Anyway, they came together really quickly.

The first is a little basket I made out of that adorable egg. I added a yellow flower brad to hold the ribbon handle on and filled the basket with Hershey Bliss Easter eggs. It's so cute and perfect size for if you have a lot of gifts to give. Each basket hold three or four little eggs.

Then I took a sheet of labels and stamped the DF eggs all over them. I colored them with both Copics and Souffle pens - which are cool because they are 3D. The pastel colors were beautiful.

I wrapped the labels (5160 Address labels from Avery) around Hershey Nuggets. So simple and easy!I need to work in a place that has like 8 people so I can get my gifts done in time! :)

No comments: