Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Arctic cards blog hop recap ~Eva's cards

If you have been following along then you know this is day two of our Arctic blog hop recap. Todays cards feature our very special regular guest Eva Andren. What you might not know if that Eva is the person who is responsible for suggesting the new Arctic set. In her honor Irene named two characters after her (Eva our eskimo girl and Ande our eskimo boy who's name is a derivative of Andren). Take a look at what Eva made using the new Arctic set:

Blog hop recap day two, Eva's cards:




How clever is this card?
I saved it for last since its my favorite.

Thank you Eva for suggesting this theme
and for participating in our blog hop!

3 comments:

Karina Beck said...

Love them all.

dawnmercedes said...

such a swell idea for an set! and...great job on your own cards for the hop!

Nina said...

I just adore these cards! I love the way she uses patterned papers and the layouts of her cards. Eva, you rock my socks!! :)