Saturday, July 31, 2010

Two very different cards!

I thought I would share with you a couple of cards I did while we were attending some stamp conventions.

This first one is a card featuring our new Antidepresstamps love bear, build a cloud and our velvet corduroy technique. This was our first make n take project. Everyone loved playing with our new stamps, Stampers Magic red liner tape and flocking.



I made this next one while demoing copic markers. This card features our DoodleFactory expecting Heidi (from DoodleFactory Oh Baby!), our DoodleFactory neighborhood, DoodleFactory hearts and our large topiaries.


2 comments:

DoodleFactory said...

Those lg topiaries are so cute! They go really well with the neighborhood.

Donna said...

Both are great, T! I love the flocking idea on the first one...I'll need to steal that idea for sure.