Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Product Review!


I, too, tried the Stamper's Magic Tape and it's wonderful!! Here is a project I made with it. It's a tic-tac holder with NumNum. He's so dang cute.

Now here are the things I love about this tape. First of all, it's much thinner than what I'm used to working with which is wonderful.
HOWEVER, despite that, it does not fold over on itself like the red tape does, which is one of my pet peeves, and it's pretty common.
Because it comes on a sheet it saves a ton of time. On this project I would have had to measure and cut several strips of tape to adhere the tic tac container to the cardstock.
Here I just traced the box and cut once.

The BEST part is that the red tape has that static-prone backing that flies around and sticks to everything, most notably your hands, while you're working with it. It never seems to want to go into the trashcan. This Stamper's Magic tape has a sturdy backing that peels and does not generate static cling. Peel & toss without worrying you will go outside with the backing stuck to your hiney!

There is no doubt that this is a product I will use, and use a lot!

2 comments:

Barb Hardeman said...

Lydia, this is just so darned cute! Great idea and super explanation of the tape. Guess I will have to order some...

Unknown said...

AHH!! that is SOOO CUTE!!!! What a fast and easy project!